In This Video, you’ll hear Gary Keller interview real estate agents about their best seller listings presentations.
In the first listing presentation, you’ll hear the 4 major factors in selling a house.
What can’t be changed? Location – it is what it is. We can’t change Pricing because the market sets the price.
It includes a visual presentation that is preset. It is a model that includes a prelisting package.
Use language that includes positive statements like “you are moving” rather than “if you are moving”.
The presentation is made around the client. The focus is on the client and their story. The agent listens, and asks questions. “Why are you moving?”, “Why is moving so important to you?”. “On a 1 – 10, How motivated are you to sell?”
Watch the video for more.
Building Your Real Estate Business
- Work That Database and Cash Out A Winner with Brad Korn.
- How to Get Started with Geographic Farming – With Kenny Klaus
- Keller Williams Technology is Here, For You.
- Real Estate Lesson 1 – Start with your Database (Real Estate CRM)
- Getting More Real Estate Referrals through Fun Events
- The Team Leader Opportunity
- Let’s hear from a Buyer’s Agent who’s Winning with Open Houses!
- Seller Pricing Objection Script with Aaron Armstrong
- How Do Real Estate Agents Get Paid?
- Training at Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas Summerlin
- Keller Williams Realty Career Visioning
- Are you a Thermostat or a Thermometer asks Haro Setian
- Becoming a Realtor® – The Designation
- You Win in your Follow up. Expired Script with Carissa Acker.
- Expired Listing Cold Call Script
- Learning from Gary Keller – Gary Keller Quotes
- Don’t let the Shift eat your lunch – DOUBLE your Lead Gen!
- Cody Gibson says – Nobody has it figured out!
- Upcoming Keller Williams Training Events
- At the End of the Day, it’s all About Listing Appointments ~ Josh Anderson
- Ben Kinney Shares Top Tips for Real Estate Agents and More about Brivity
- Tim Heyl ($85 Million) interviewed by Vladimir Kats on MASSIVE PRODUCTION
- How to Build a Real Estate Team in South Florida
- Ignite – Keller Williams In Office Training Course
- Where to Get the Best Real Estate Website
- Bold, a MAPS Coaching and Training Program
- The Best Real Estate Career Advice from Agents Nationwide