Kenny Klaus of The Kenny Klaus Team is a nationally-recognized expert in local real estate. In the real estate industry since 1999, Kenny has dedicated himself to serving the East Valley community. A Top Keller Williams Real Estate agent in Arizona, Kenny has build his business on the foundational marketing practice known as geographic farming. This is a strategic hyperlocal focus on a laser targeted geographic area, neighborhood, or community that includes weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual touches that would include calls, special events. pop by visits, newsletters and other direct mail, open houses, holiday events and so forth. Geographic farming is about providing value to a community and becoming known as the local real estate specialist of choice.
Let’s listen as Kenny shares some great Geographic Farming Strategies.
One a Month Regularly Distributed Neighborhood Newsletter:
Real estate Information, Local Information, Featured Properties, Market Statistics, Sold Properties, “About Us”.
Geographic Farming can Increase your Conversion Rates on your Real Estate Prospecting
- Door Knocking
- Open Houses
- Calling Expired and For Sale By Owners (FSBO’s)
NAR reports 77% of consumers choose their agent based on AREA knowledge. Kenny says build traction and rise to the top for Zillow Reviews and sales. Focus hyperlocally, build your brand and reviews and you build an online resume.
“Be authentic, care about the community, sponsor events. Pick an area. Get a valuable piece of print and be consistent with it. Set a 12 month budget and DON’T QUIT!!!” ~ Kenny Klaus
Building Your Real Estate Business
- Keller Williams Technology is Here, For You.
- Real Estate Lesson 1 – Start with your Database (Real Estate CRM)
- Getting More Real Estate Referrals through Fun Events
- The Team Leader Opportunity
- Let’s hear from a Buyer’s Agent who’s Winning with Open Houses!
- Seller Pricing Objection Script with Aaron Armstrong
- How Do Real Estate Agents Get Paid?
- Training at Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas Summerlin
- Keller Williams Realty Career Visioning
- Are you a Thermostat or a Thermometer asks Haro Setian
- Becoming a Realtor® – The Designation
- You Win in your Follow up. Expired Script with Carissa Acker.
- Expired Listing Cold Call Script
- Learning from Gary Keller – Gary Keller Quotes
- Don’t let the Shift eat your lunch – DOUBLE your Lead Gen!
- Cody Gibson says – Nobody has it figured out!
- Upcoming Keller Williams Training Events
- At the End of the Day, it’s all About Listing Appointments ~ Josh Anderson
- Ben Kinney Shares Top Tips for Real Estate Agents and More about Brivity
- Tim Heyl ($85 Million) interviewed by Vladimir Kats on MASSIVE PRODUCTION
- How to Build a Real Estate Team in South Florida
- Ignite – Keller Williams In Office Training Course
- Where to Get the Best Real Estate Website
- Bold, a MAPS Coaching and Training Program
- The Best Real Estate Career Advice from Agents Nationwide
Want to learn more about Keller Williams and receive training on marketing like this? Reach out to us. We can connect you with a local leader in your area.