Carissa Acker, a top Keller Williams Real Estate Agent in Dallas, TX (DFW), and Austin, shares her Expired Script. It’s Simple, Effective, & Gets the job done!
Carissa tells us that she realizes prospecting is valuable, yet she doesn’t love it. Her goal is to get on the phone, and get the appointment. She told her self “Don’t be a Jerk, Get on the phone”.
Her script essentially asks if the expired homeowner wants to sell. It’s simple and she just wants to know if they still want to sell or not. When they say yes, she closes for the appointment. Otherwise, she is listening and will decide when to call back.
“You Win in your Follow up”, Carissa declairs.
Video by Carissa Acker
Ready to learn more about Keller Williams? Contact us, and we will connect you with a great office leader in your area to chat about Keller Williams Realty and if you might be a match.
REAL ESTATE TRAINING AND ADVICE
- Expired Listing Cold Call Script
- Learning from Gary Keller
- Don’t let the Shift eat your lunch – DOUBLE your Lead Gen!
- Cody Gibson says – Nobody has it figured out!
- Upcoming Keller Williams Training Events
- At the End of the Day, it’s all About Listing Appointments ~ Josh Anderson
- Ben Kinney Shares Top Tips for Real Estate Agents and More about Brivity
- Tim Heyl ($85 Million) interviewed by Vladimir Kats on MASSIVE PRODUCTION
- How to Build a Real Estate Team in South Florida
- Ignite – Keller Williams In Office Training Course
- Where to Get the Best Real Estate Website
- Bold, a MAPS Coaching and Training Program
- The Best Real Estate Career Advice from Agents Nationwide